What are the many benefits of owning an iOne Card?
The iOne Visa Card is not just a privilege card. It’s the key to a whole world of convenience and luxurious modern living.
Explore the world of shopping online
Thousands of Merchants
iOne Visa Card is accepted by thousands of VISA merchants in Cambodia and internationally
Priority privileges at iOne Stores including exclusive card holder promotions and events
Optional installment repayment for purchases
WHO CAN APPLY?
- All current iOne customers who have made purchases of USD300 and above. Existing UCB cardholders need only spend USD100 to qualify and convert to iOne Visa Card.
- All existing iOne Privilege Card holders can upgrade their card to iOne VISA card.
ALL APPLICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO A UCB BANKERS’ EVALUATION
HOW TO APPLY?
- Obtain an application form any iOne Store and upon completion of form and preparing the necessary documents, submit to iOne HQ Service Center, at 3rd Floor, Unit 01, No. 25, Mao Tse Tung Blvd, Boeung Keng Kang I, Chamkar Morn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- You will need the following documents when you submit the form:
- Cambodian ID Card/Passport and 2 current photos (4×6 size)
- Resident/Family Book (in Phnom Penh) or a utility bill from the last 1 month (in the provinces)
- Employment Letter, Payroll Certificate, Bank Statement of Payroll (from the last 3 months).
- Related Certificate if you are a business owner.
- Applications from non-Cambodian nationals need to place a deposit at UCB as a secured limit for credit card usage.
Note: We will offer 1 x net salary as the credit limit for member credit card usage worldwide.
For more information, please visit our iOne Service Center and speak to our Card Application staff.